The Unfortunate Annual Transient

This is my sojourn from Seattle back to the Midwestern motherland. Speckled enamel coffee cups, humidity, fireflies and confronting my addiction to change. Where will this one lead...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How often do you find yourself in a place...

With a black toilet? Well I did. Such a nonconformist object as this deserves a picture.

Black Toilet

Bathroom Shot

And so I sit down on the immaculate floor of my guest's luxurious hall bathroom and took some pictures. Then, I went to the bathroom, my original intent. There is something great about a little inspiration and whimsy. That bathroom was fabulous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney, I was, uh, googling my name today and came across your blog (hey now, I'm not much of an indie snob...still making mix CDS non-stop however).

Anyway, skimmed your blog. Cripes on a cracker, you've literally been around the world since I last heard from you: you are, may I reiterate, The Worst. Drop me a line, I'd like to catch up.

onethatgotaway@hotmail.com

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oopsie. That was me, Joel, by the way.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home