The Unfortunate Annual Transient

This is my sojourn from Seattle back to the Midwestern motherland. Speckled enamel coffee cups, humidity, fireflies and confronting my addiction to change. Where will this one lead...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last night



It's my last night. I knew as soon as I was ready to bust out of town, the weather would turn beautiful and pull people out of their apartments and into the streets and parks. My bosses took the office for a lunch cruise around Lake Union, and in the evening I had an amazing dinner at the Athenian in Pike Place and wandered around the Seattle Art Museum scuplture park. Really, couldn't ask for a better send off. I think I'll write more when I don't feel as overwhelmed by the season of change. I've yet to figure out what I'll need to hold onto, and what to let by.

1 Comments:

Blogger subakva said...

I've got an image of Seattle as a kind of promised land, so it's amazing to me that anyone would leave there at all. Where are you going, Montana?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home