The Unfortunate Annual Transient

This is my sojourn from Seattle back to the Midwestern motherland. Speckled enamel coffee cups, humidity, fireflies and confronting my addiction to change. Where will this one lead...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Let's start this day on a good note.

Since I stayed up too late with the lovely Vendange, I'm going to put a nice, positive spin on my morning (since my stomach is demanding I feel otherwise).

Things I love, at this very moment:

All-natural lip balm
The Best American Magazine Writing 2003
walnuts
Lost conspiracy/clue blogs
Danskos
Shoulders, especially other people's shoulders
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

Ah, now I feel pumped and ready to join the world. Combined with little V8 cans and chewable Centrum vitamins, this is one of the better hangover cures I've tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home